Erasmus Mundus / GEMMA
For the MA Application call please follow this LINK
European Union Erasmus Mundus supported program
GEMMA Erasmus Mundus Master’s Degree in Women's and Gender Studies - is a postgraduate programme that consists of two years of study (120 ECTS) at two chosen centres out of the seven prestigious European universities that participate in the Consortium.
The Home University is the university where you start the programme and complete the first year of study, while the Mobility University is the university where you complete the compulsory mobility semester in the second year of study (and in some cases the fourth semester as well). When applying to GEMMA, you can choose acombination of any two of the seven European universities, except Granada-Oviedo or Oviedo- Granada (please see the “Mobility combinations” section below for more details).
For details please go to GEMMA site http://masteres.ugr.es/gemma/
5.500 Euro per year for 3rd country students; 2000 Euro per year for EU students.
* Third country students are eligible for 2 years of full funding
(For description of who is eligible for 3rd country status: www.ugr.es/~gemma)
Note: All students who have applied for any other MA programs in Gender Studies at CEU are also eligible to apply for GEMMA. In case they are accepted both in GEMMA and another program in Gender Studies, they will be offered a possibility to choose.
- University of Granada, Spain (Coordinator) http://www.ugr.es/~iem/
- University of Bologna, Italy http://www.lingue.unibo.it/DLLSM/default.htm
- Central European University of Budapest, Hungary
- University of Hull, United Kingdom http://www.hull.ac.uk/socsci/
- University of Lodz, Poland http://www.wsmip.uni.lodz.pl/
- University of Oviedo, Spain http://www.uniovi.es/CIFEM/index.html
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey http://www.rutgers.edu/
- University of Utrecht, the Netherlands http://www.genderstudies.nl/
For additional information: www.ugr.es/~gemma
Inquiries: email@example.com (GEMMA Central Office, Granada, Spain)