- Decolonising Development: putting life at the centre. E-International Relations. April 2021. Author: Gisela Carrasco-Miró.
- Johannesburg Holocaust & Genocide Centre: “Sleepwalking through the assault on democracy.” A new podcast series, with participation by Andrea Pető.
Rosa Manus (1881–1942): The International Life and Legacy of a Jewish Dutch Feminist (Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2017) Studies in Jewish History and Culture 51, ed. Myriam Everard and Francisca de Haan.
- Equality of Women's Economic Status? A Major Bone of Contention in the International Gender Politics Emerging During the Interwar Period (Open access: The International History Review, 2017, Author: Susan Zimmermann)
- Women’s and Gender History (in Irina Livezeanu, Arpad von Klimo, eds, The Routledge History of East Central Europe since 1700, Routledge: Milton Park, New York 2017, Authors: Krassimira Daskalova and Susan Zimmermann)
- Gender and Far Right Politics in Europe (Editors: Köttig, Michaela, Bitzan, Renate, Petö, Andrea (Eds.), 2016, Palgrave Macmillan)
- Solidarity in Struggle Solidarity in struggle: feminist perspectives on neoliberalism in East-Central Europe (ed. Eszter Kovats, 2016, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung) Authors: Aniko Gregor, Andrea Czervan, Kata Amon, Lubica Kobova previous students of te Department of Gender Studies
- Gendered Wars, Gendered Memories
Feminist Conversations on War, Genocide and Political Violence (2016, Routledge, Edited by Ayşe Gül Altınay, Andrea Pető)
- Can You Hear Them? Missing Voices of Contemporary Mobilities (2015, CEU, Edited by Vera Eliasova)
Hadley Renkin, 2015. “Perverse Frictions: Pride, Dignity, and the Budapest LGBT March” Ethnos - Journal of Anthropology 80(3): 409-32.)
- Political Justice in Budapest after World War II (2015, CEU Press, Authors: Ildikó Barna, Andrea Pető)
Linda Fisher, 2014. “The Illness Experience: A Feminist Phenomenological Perspective,” in Feminist Phenomenology and Medicine (ed. Kristin Zeiler and Lisa Folkmarson Käll. Albany: SUNY Press, 2014: 27–46.)
- Innocence and Victimhood Gender, Nation, and Women’s Activism in Postwar Bosnia-Herzegovina (2013, The University of Wisconsin Press, Author: Elissa Helms)
- Eating Autonomy (Parallax. 2013;19(1):38-49. Author: Eszter Tímár)
- Divide, Provide and Rule / An Integrative History of Poverty Policy, Social Reform, and Social Policy in Hungary under the Habsburg Monarchy (2011, CEU Press, Author: Susan Zimmermann)