Erasmus Mundus / GEMMA
European Union Erasmus Mundus supported program
GEMMA Erasmus Mundus Master’s Degree in Women's and Gender Studies - is a postgraduate programme that consists of two years of study (120 ECTS) at two chosen centres out of the seven prestigious European universities that participate in the Consortium.
The Home University is the university where you start the programme and complete the first year of study, while the Mobility University is the university where you complete the compulsory mobility semester in the second year of study (and in some cases the fourth semester as well). When applying to GEMMA, you can choose a combination of any two of the seven European universities, except Granada-Oviedo or Oviedo- Granada (please see the “Mobility combinations” section below for more details).
For details please go to GEMMA site http://masteres.ugr.es/gemma/
- University of Granada, Spain (Coordinator) https://www.ugr.es/en/
- University of Bologna, Italy http://www.lingue.unibo.it/DLLSM/default.htm
- Central European University of Budapest, Hungary
- University of Hull, United Kingdom http://www.hull.ac.uk/socsci/
- University of Lodz, Poland http://www.wsmip.uni.lodz.pl/
- University of Oviedo, Spain http://www.uniovi.es/CIFEM/index.html
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey http://www.rutgers.edu/
- University of Utrecht, the Netherlands http://www.genderstudies.nl/
For additional information: http://masteres.ugr.es/gemma/
Inquiries: email@example.com (GEMMA Central Office, Granada, Spain)